In my works I try to reflect political and social expressions, through the eyes of integration, by giving places and events their own form and feel, colour and material. My goal is to give memories a new identity, ranging from both past and current encounters to the memories of the streets and alleyways of my childhood. To me art is both a form of expression as well as a common ground for meeting people and understanding one another. It’s a connective human language that reaches far beyond spoken words, cultural heritage or even time itself.
- 2005 Graduated from institute of fine arts Erbil, Kurdistan/Iraq.
- 2008 Ålsta folkhögskolans, Fränsta/ Sundsvall.
- 2018- Ongoing study at Konstfack – University of Arts, Crafts and Design.
- 2008 Ånge Konsthall, Sundsvall.
Participated in group Exhibitions
- 2005 Kurdish Realism at Media Gallery, Erbil.
- 2008 Ålsta folkhögskolans student exhibition at Sundsvalls Museum.